Version dated May 29th, 2020
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files stored on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) through a browser during the consultation of a website.
2. YOUR RIGHTS
- unless expressly provided otherwise by law, we will ask for your consent to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device;
- you also have a right to access and delete of your personal information by contacting the cookies provider concerned and specifying the identification number assigned of the cookie.
3. COOKIES USED
We only use analytic cookies:
- these cookies allow us to collect information about how you access, consult, browse and use our Website;
- the information collected help us to track use of our Website, analyze it, if any improve it, and offer you a better browsing experience.
These cookies are persistent, which means that they remain on your device after you have left the Website until their expiration date.
Session data: date of the first session, date of sessions, duration of sessions, page visited.
Device data: type of device, browser used, screen size, geographic data, language, geographic area.
4. HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES?
You can exercise your right of opposition and block cookies on our Website, in two ways:
- you may disable Google Analytics cookies by using a browser add‐on module. This module is freely downloadable by clicking here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- you may object to cookies by using your browser settings.
Amolyt Pharma reserves the right to amend this Cookies Policy. For this reason, Amolyt Pharma invites you to regularly consult the Website and read this Cookies Policy.